16 januar 2008

:)


I think all in all I lack a bit more knowledge about everything there is to know about computers and I'll be an official computer geek... I spend most of my day on the internet... it's crazy... learning about Joomla, getting myself books- tutorials on how to build a website... spending too much time on the computer...but I guess the weather is to blame... all this gray, dark, not defined weather makes me stay home, in a warm house and spend (lose) time on my computer... BUT... ;) I'll be smarter than I am... it's pretty amazing hanging around people who know a lot about this... so much to learn!! and yes I have an idea to make myself a homepage, my very own... :) well that's about it... I miss sun, I miss snow...anything that would bring some color into this gray scale ...

Ni komentarjev: