18 januar 2008

I hate the world today...

I had in mind of posting the more known Meredith Brooks - Bitch... but I found this one... although I could go for some lines from Meredith's lyrics as well... like:

''I hate the world today You're so good to me I know but I can't change tried to tell you but you look at me like maybe I'm an angel underneath innocent and sweet
Yesterday I cried You must have been relieved to see the softer side I can understand how you'd be so confused I don't envy you I'm a little bit of everything all rolled into one

...
So take me as I am This may mean you'll have to be a stronger man Rest assured that when I start to make you nervous and I'm going to extremes tomorrow I will change
and today won't mean a thing

...
Just when you think you've got me figured out the season's already changing I think it's cool you do what you do and don't try to save me ''


Starfield - hate the world today


As much as it thrills me I wanna get off this ride For gravity holds me Yet grace calls me to Your side As much as I trust You Though I know that hope will come with time Injustice prevails And truth lags behind

Looking for beauty Searching for sense in all the pain A note of redemption A break in the clouds to stop the rain Can You hear me calling? Have You been listening to my cry? Cause I can't carry on If I don't find out why

I hate the world today But I love this life you have given
I hate the world today But I love you and I need you here

Though stuck in this moment Everything good still comes from you As much as I don't know
I'm trusting that you will carry me through Though thousands are falling Though comfort and peace are beyond reach I'll offer my heart I'll try to believe

It's pulling me to pieces In a fight for my soul These two worlds are waging war The falling of humanity And the truth that although I can't see with my eyes I'm still trying to believe


ow ya...the reason: it doesn't really matter... WORLD...this world... or better some people on this world and this whole package of moral, truth, lies, materialism... as usual... silly I know... but I can't help it...I must have been made for some different world... because some things you might consider meaningless I found so important... and some simple things tend to hurt me so much...

1 komentar:

Enigma pravi ...

it must be the week for it.