09 april 2008

choices

I must say even with some amount of doubt in my decision of going to another college, I have to admit that I meet so many great individuals there that make it all worth awhile... ;) and even stuff like programing, operation system do make sense in a way...but don't think I like everything...some things are still a big WTF to me... but I'm getting there...;) I like the way some of our 'professors' teach... and tell us about stuff we wouldn't even know if they wouldn't be there to tell us... so, yes.. in a way I'm always wondering if my decisions are the right ones...but as I read once in this little book ''there are no wrong choices, every choice you make is the right one in that situation in that time, if there was another -better choice you would have chosen that one! '' something like that...(I'll write down the title of the book, when I remember it!! )
so, I guess when you look at life from this way...we spend most of it-if not all- learning stuff...so why not go and learn and gain knowledge...;) I still can't imagine myself in some office working from 7am - 3pm...and yes I'm getting older... by now I should be in one of those ''labels'' - mom, wife, ...but I guess I'm still to much of a child to be that person society expects me to be at this age...
ow, ya...I've added a new blog under the ones I visit...Luka - it belongs to this 'professor' that's trying to teach us about programing and lot more than that ;)

Ni komentarjev: