14 maj 2008

before/after


(Before)
I hate that part of growing up that brings changes into your perfect little life... or at least a picture of that perfection...
there was this very dear little garden I loved... and now days it looks like a demolition area... it's that kinda things that make me sad... that was my little getaway from all this gray civilization and now when I go there... all the plants, trees, flowers... everything just makes me sad... well the lack of everything that is..
we had this beautiful big apple tree there... it was amazing... it had 4 or 5 different kinds of apples on it... and now... they've ruined it... my father managed to save it...if you could call it that... and now it looks so sad, poor little tree... it has maybe 5 or 6 branches... and it's all cut down... but still it managed to grew few new branches...
It's sad what awful things man do to nature. And the worse part is that in time we just learn to deal with it, to accept it, we learn to move on. Not to correct, improve, help,...no. That would be too damn complicated... we just move on...leave it all in the past. But past is tricky...it comes to haunt you when you forget about it.
Not every change is a good thing.
(After)

Ni komentarjev: