08 junij 2008

and big girls don't cry

you could say I'm a bit on my dark side these days... my good friend is somewhere on the other side of the world, my other best friends moved to their boyfriends... and I'm kinda stuck where I am... and all I can think about is how I wish I was there on this road trip with this friend of mine, or how I wish I was out there somewhere with someone who would love me... but than again... it all comes down to your friends and family at the end...and even your friends leave...so I guess ya...you end up alone as you were at the start, all this love and stuff around it it's just an illusion to keep you wrapped up in time... and no, I wouldn't say I'm depressed but sad would we be the right word...maybe...and for one thousandth time more I will use this line - I wish a had a camera inside my head, to film the things I feel, thoughts and pictures and memories...that I could just show to my friends...cause I can't go on explaining how I feel... so here it goes I give up on love... for good. And no, that's not just a line... I don't need to meet anyone else. My life if filled with good people. I miss my friends.

Ni komentarjev: