17 julij 2010

riddle me this riddle me that... :)))

(photo from this page)

at this very moment I feel like a 4 year old... :) so this picture suits me... (a few? years older but similar dress...mine has stripes - like wrinkles LOL)
anyhow... it's hot like hell... but feels great! I LOVE SUMMER NIGHTS... :) and hot air, and sound of a guitar playing...
interesting friend (just added me on FB today...hope to become good friends) I got today -born on the same date as I am... :) ...interesting coz of the words he writes that make me feel great, that make me relive some moments, that inspires me...
in a funny mood...happy, cheerful... above the ground... :) floating on air of my imagination...

it's been a hard month... came to some conclusions, realized some truths?... and still not accepting some things... I believe I deserve the best and I think I know what is best... so it's just a matter of time this universe humors me :)
been feeling a void of some kind again... in my heart... in me... can't describe that feeling I never wanna feel... (but I know I will...sadly) it's scary, frightening, indescribable...
the most scary things in life and how a person from entirely different part of the world can understand and make u feel better (thank you Steffani) ;)

and I learn...things about me... my feelings...my actions... learn to control them... to describe them... to understand even?
sitting in my room...in the dark...just a light of the computer screen... thinking how cold shower would be of help... and wondering where are you... when you sleep I can't not think what you dream of...when you think I can't not think what you think of... ;)
communicating... again...and lacking the right words when I need them... you wouldn't give me a book if you didn't know about my mind... ;) I should avoid the sarcasm and metaphors... just plain truth would do... do what?

feel like spinning and dancing and singing... and dreaming and imagining and loving someone...

3 komentarji:

Andrew pravi ...

Great blog post. :)

Andrew pravi ...

Great blog post :)

bili pravi ...

Thank you! ;)