07 oktober 2008

we are perfect


(picture from this site)
I'm gonna write this post for a friend of mine... I ended up laughing my ass off tonight just by reading what my friend and I were talking about... anyhow what I wanna say... yes, my dear friend WE ARE PERFECT, perfect individuals who have some kinda clue what we don't wanna do... ya, still figuring out what we would love to do...but I'm sure we're not that far away from that...and if we are even better, life is about traveling, discovering, learning along the way ...;)
so, don't worry, we are perfect just the way we are... no sane person could ever be like this! and have so much fun... and so many down points and so many funny stories to tell... and I'm so glad I know you! :)

1 komentar:

tjas pravi ...

O Bili you are so sweet and kind! Now you cheer me up - again! Thank you for your friendship! And yes of course we are perfect and unique!!! I believe in us and I know that some day we will find our own way! Way of our heart and our dreams! Stay such person as you are! Always!!!