02 januar 2011

possibilities




















some stranger(you'd say) keeps convincing me I am a better person and that I deserve more. and after you've been hearing that over and over again you can't help but start believing it's true.
I love the message on this pic. break the impossible down into possibilities.I might just do that. it's about time I go back to being me. to follow me. to listen to me.
I'll try not to make this one just fit onto my new years resolution list... but actually live by it. :) it's funny but this year...I (the holiday cliche freak) didn't have any of that yaaaay it's new years enthusiasm like years before...
I made myself believe I was lonely. but how can you be lonely with such good friends...

so people happy new year! have fun! fall in love! do crazy things! and don't just blindly follow the crowd! :)

Ni komentarjev: