08 januar 2011

time




















Just found out about this blog awhile ago... already LOVE IT! :)
Resolutions. Ideas. Plans. Thoughts. Dreams. Ambitions. Imagination.

I always get so pissed on people who use their JOB as an excuse for LIFE. Just the other day, my dear friend... we were discussing a present for another friend of ours...and I said to her that she should think about what we should buy... and she says... I'm too busy with work and all I don't have time to think...

What a sad life you got than... when you don't even have time to think... what is the point of your life... to get up, go to work..bitch about work all day long... and still work the same job you bitch about...and repeat that every day...
is that what I want my life to be like?

I don't think so. Even I keep complaining about lots of things lately. To myself of course. I don't like to bother people with my stuff. I learned how to speak about what bothers me...once. Long time ago. But kinda lost that idea now. Kinda lost that trust feeling I had back than.

Life should be about enjoying it. About tasting the rain as it falls down on you. About smelling the roses you pass. About listening to the sound of your voice when you sing. About daydreaming. About thinking impossible things. About discussing amazing theories. About sharing your life with someone you love. About loving yourself.
It shouldn't be about your JOB and your bragging about how you got no time. Coz frankly if you don't have time. What good are you? It's up to you how you're gonna live your life. It's up to you to leave your work at the office. Not taking it home. Time passes. We are just a glimpse of it all...
And you always have time. You just gotta take it.

Ni komentarjev: