06 november 2011

can't you see my world is crumbling....

...can't even imagine how I can start to write about this...my world is crumbling... and at the same time I know her world is crumbling even more.nothing to do.nowhere to go.no one to talk about.if I could.turn back time.erase some people.make some people communicate.if I could.but I can't.I can't even make them feel any better.I can't fix their lives.I can't do anything.but write.and cry.and hope things will work out.and hope they'll will come to their senses.and hope they'll will start talking.and hope everything will be fine.

can't you see...
my world is crumbling...

you can't see.you don't care.even if you could see.hate this life sometimes.hate the actions people do.without thinking.without considering others.I hate people.above all.I do.hate people.and feelings.

I wanna start the conversation.I want to start the debate.but I can't.I can't get myself to that.to loosing them.and yet I know I will have to do it. just don't know where I'll end up.if I will still exit.after.even now I'm fading with every single day.I'm loosing myself.my heart.my soul.my days. I'm breaking down in pieces.

Ni komentarjev: