10 december 2007

back home...

missing Split already, actually I miss the people there... I miss him... damn... I hate leaving... it would be great if you could go traveling without leaving someone behind... I hate that part of traveling... (ok I also hate the fact I gotta pack my stuff in this always too small backpack...- I'm a backpacker yes...but I always end up with too much stuff...)
anyhow I'm back to this madhouse- you could call my life... I need to get my priorities in order, need to figure out what I want and soon!! because this can't go on like this.... I guess new year could be a good excuse to change some stuff in life :)
ow ya... I just remembered I miss this great - amazing place my boyfriend took me while I was in Split- they just opened it for St. Nicholas day... it's a chocolate shop...they make their own chocolate...delicious!!!! definitely worth a visit and a buy... my favorite store there...beside this amazing interior design store- I forgot the name...they have the most amazing candles there!! and this other place also...it's called HOME SWEET HOME - wow!! :) I love it... I think my boyfriend was not so happy about taking me to the shopping mall after all (sorry love)

anyhow... when I got home it was snowing... they told me it was raining in Split after I left... it's funny but it always rains there when I leave...;) I had a great time there... I love it so much... and I miss you- yes, you... but we'll see each other soon, right? :)

3 komentarji:

Anonimni pravi ...

Yep, I'll do my best to work something out so we can start a new year together :)

luuuuvvvvv ya :**

Saša pravi ...

Welcome back. Wish you both a great new year. :-)

bili pravi ...

thank you!!!