12 december 2007

tonight..

you know how sometimes you get that feeling ... like every time you do something... it's always wrong... and you get that from the people you love... from the people who mean something - not something- everything! ...to you... I hate that feeling that I'm doing things wrong and everyone else is doing it right... I thought people who love you should stick with you... no matter what... do you really need to be told you're wrong by the people that love you? ...well ok... yes... but this is not the case here... it's like no matter what... they always question my way... like I should be doing it differently...
enough of that... I had a perfect little plan tonight... I get home from work- arround 10pm... go wash my hair - because it needs water badly... and than make myself an egg sandwich... (and yes I am aware of how not healthy or whatever that is... but I don't care) ...
I'll just go enjoy it... ;)

Ni komentarjev: