04 december 2007

work free

I got myself all wrapped up in 'work' again...trying to write a paper about how to organize your work and time...;) anyhow... all the material I found on the net...amazing...now just gotta get myself to reading books about it all...to get a feel of some theoretical part... ;)
but apart from that I'm enjoying my work free time... I'm in Split, Croatia at the moment having a great time... I can't complain... and the weather is good now... so, what can I say got a few more days to enjoy this peace, no pressure, no obligations... and than I'm back to my usual busy day...;)
But it's interesting how much stuff you learn while looking for some material about this paper-organization of work and time... at the end it all comes back to that- it's all in your head...how you make it to be...;) that's about it ... my brief report... enjoy!

4 komentarji:

Unknown pravi ...

I used to work with guys from Split.

Fisherman.

Funny blokes, very funny.

tjas pravi ...

Bili you are very diligent :)Good girl!
Have a great time in Dalmatia and don´t forget today is St.Nicholas' Eve :) Put sock with your name on the table ;)
Ho ho ho ...
:)

bili pravi ...

I remebered to put sock on the table...but I guess he already put some stuff at my place in Slovenia, so no gifts here..well now - who knows...;)

for Wombat: really? were you in Split or were they there? ;)

Valentina pravi ...

Bili did you get my email address?