17 december 2007

snow :)

I LOVE IT!! Snow... walking on the road... because no one is driving... or those who are, are very slow... so, here are photos of my crazy little cat Macha... I took her out today when it was snowing... she's amazing...that enthusiasm and look of greatness and admiration is just unbelievable... I was just talking about it to a great friend of mine the other day... were we also like this when we first saw snow? ... we must have been...
and some photos from tonight when I was going back home from work... there was this strong wind-so ya, photos are windy...;) and it's cold, like -4 degrees... but I love it!!! I love this feeling... real winter... snow... cold...

2 komentarja:

Unknown pravi ...

Macha's so cute!

bili pravi ...

cute and crazy...deadly combination, trust me!!