13 november 2007

photos

Here you can check out some of my photos, from what I do to where I've been...
I'm not so pleased with Flickr... because you can only have 3 sets in which you can include your photos... I guess there should be more- but as usual nothing is free...;) and... I'm missing a feature that would allow you to have a button on your blog or on your page that would point you to your profile on flickr... Do they have that? (and I didn't find it?)
Apart from that I'm not sure how my photos are protected, when you can get any just by clicking on it and save it... but I gotta figure it all out still...
But ...I'm finally happy how I arranged my photos in this 3 limited sets...so take a look...I made some changes...didn't like some of those I had on before...;)
Enjoy...;)

9 komentarjev:

Saša pravi ...

I had a peek - there are many really beautiful photos. Did you tag them? It's extremely useful for finding the photo you need... Did your test post posted from Flickr work?

bili pravi ...

ya my test post posted, but I deleted it later... I'm missing a button you can post to your blog, so you can access your profile page just by clicking on it- do they have that? or I just missed it...;)
I tagged some, need to get to it still...;)

Saša pravi ...

You can embed a Flickr flash badge to the side of your blog... I think it should include the link to your Flickr page. It's nice. Try Googling it up, you'll see.

bili pravi ...

I googled it up... but it allows you to have photos based on tags...so in all you have photos with that specific tag...for example if you write traveling you get in that flash badge photos that have a tag traveling...that means all the photos from flickr...gotta figure it out a bit more...;) but THANKS! :)

Saša pravi ...

Concerning 'protection' - when you upload photos, you can choose whether you want your photos to be 'public' (anyone can see them) or 'private' (only you can see them, or you and your family, or you and your friends,... depends on what you choose). I think the default setting is 'public' and 'all rights reserved'. The permission to see and licensing however can always be changed under Organize>Permissions.
I agree with you, it would be nice to be able to have more sets...
Concerning the badge - I think there is an option to use all Flickr photos tagged something, or just yours...

Saša pravi ...

Here's the badge I'm talking about
http://www.flickr.com/badge.gne

bili pravi ...

I saw that yes...public or private...or you can still upload small versions of photos...;) concerning the badge...I just made a link on my right, under my delicious badge...for my flickr photos..;) I don't like that flash bagde...;)

bili pravi ...

nice!!! well this one you sent me now is great!! :) THANK YOU

Joao Alves pravi ...

You have beautiful photos in Flickr. Congratulations! This site is simple the best photosharing site I have ever known. I was so impressed by it that I subscribed a pro account although I don't take so much pictures. You should do the same. The site is worth it. Do you know Flickr Uploadr? If not yet, go to this site http://www.flickr.com/tools/ and install it on your computer. You'll never need to go to the site again to upload your photos to Flickr.