17 november 2007

snow, milk, blog, candles

so...I nearly deleted my blog today - don't ask how I managed to do that! I don't even know... I have to get it ... in some kinda black mood... :) this way it's just too cold-well ok, it's winter time...but still...maybe by the time spring comes I'll get it in some proper mood... ;) till than I'm not touching anything anymore...so I don't end up deleting it all...

There's snow again today... I love it... been outside, took some photos, made some movies... I can't help it I love snow... I guess I owe it all to my dog, the one we used to have for 12 years, Yerry... amazing dog...German shepherd... he loved snow!!! so I spent a lot of time outside with him...;)
Damn!! - because... for the second time I've been heating myself milk in microwave... and for the second time I forgot about it and figured it out once it got cold... I think I need some pills - I forget too much!!!

Anyhow.... don't know about you all...but I'm already in that new years, Christmas mood....;) and we even got snow...so...;) I just hope there'll be snow for Christmas as well...
ok, I'll go and make myself that cocoa now... to get a bit warmed up... I guess love doesn't keep me warm enough... ;)

ok, I shouldn't forget... I lighted a candle for the world day of remembrance for road traffic victims. It was initiated by RoadPeace in 1993, and is now being observed by more and more people from all over the world... a Day of Remembrance for Road Accident Victims, will be observed on the third Sunday in November each year. So go light a candle...

Ni komentarjev: