19 november 2007

tired

tired ....big time... I got up today at 6.30am went to work, than got home around one, eat something, went to my other job at 2pm... got home around 8pm... so ya... a bit tired (I better not use some other words... tired seems polite enough..;)) but hey... blame on me... I chose this... maybe it's just a sleepy day... or the fact I didn't go to sleep till midnight or something... which leads me to another conclusion... man, I admire those who get up at dawn... work all day... and take care of the whole family... and barley make it through a month with one paycheck... and they don't moan or say how tired they are...respect...
and than you see some kids who have no respect for money, for anything for that matter... and you see those politicians fooling around with our lives... our money... and still they can't get enough.... what a sad place this world is becoming... wait... I gotta correct myself... what a sad place this world IS...
and ya... it's not all so bad... you still got hope, love, people who make you laugh... and other stuff to make yourself forget about the problems... ;) why bother with something you can't change, right... I may be in my ''toxic'' mood today... (the hell I am)
today I got another job offer, but 3 jobs would be impossible... not with this kinda schedule of mine... anyhow... why I even started writing about this... I was thinking today, to quit it all, and to find some other job... but than again...
me and my complex mind... I can't get myself in some kinda straight line... always gotta look aside... for something better...
ya, that's about it... enough with self-pity! ;)

2 komentarja:

Saša pravi ...

I start singing 'I will survive' when I'm feeling down... It helps. Here, check it out (but ignore the ending ;-))http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duOoqDu2H70&feature=related

bili pravi ...

hahaha... now I get why the "but ignore the ending" part...hahaha..GOOD ONE!!! thanks...