09 november 2007

my box

I think you should blame it on the book I'm reading at the time - ''whatever you think, think the opposite'' by Paul Arden ...it's given me more lets say courage to do this... ;) well ok not courage, but... who cares... I wanted to show you this... stuff I JUST LOVE TO DO... because I wanna get some more opinions on what people think of these little boxes of mine... anyhow...here I am...on display...just a part of what I do in my free time, and now it's up to you to state your opinions, thoughts, criticism, whatever comes to your mind...
thanks!

6 komentarjev:

Saša pravi ...

Lovely!

tjas pravi ...

Hi Bili, your boxes are very cute! Will you make one for me? ;)

bili pravi ...

sure I will :)

Valentina pravi ...

I like the blue one! :) Do you sell these boxes?

Valentina pravi ...

Bili, I suggest you to sell some of your boxes on the 1st of December, the World AIDS Day, because I know a girl who will have a stand on that day in Nova Gorica and will try to sell earings that she and others have made. If you're interested in I can ask her if you want.

Valentina pravi ...

Ok, done I will ask her as soon as posible and then I'll tell you more about this "cooperation" ;)