08 november 2007

philosophy


I must be insane... with all the work I have I still can't help but wonder about all the little unimportant (well I guess they must be in some way important to my mind...) things... I guess this is a side effect from being so fascinated about how my mind works, how my thoughts work, what does it all mean, why do some things come to my mind, how come I can make some things go the way I want them to, why do some things happen... and than I went to a library and got myself packed with books which got me even more confused about the matter but at the same time it got me thinking... so I guess all in all- a good thing... Here are my biggest
obsessions (kidding...but I love reading something even though I than, sometimes-well most of the times- come to a conclusion I don't agree with them..); Sigmud Freud and Nitzche.
I love reading books that get me thinking about everything... that get me questioning everything... I have a friend who's even more into this than I am and we talk about it, she tells me about some new (new for me) experiments and it's amazing what our mind is capable of, so I definitely believe that it's all just in our heads... you can do so many great things just by having a straight idea in your mind about what you want... that reminds me - you should read this book, DEMIAN - Herman Hesse ... ;)
I know... I start one thing and write about everything else... but it's all connected in a way... that's what happens when you got lots of things on your mind... my friend once said to me that she admires me for being able to handle all those labyrinths in my head ;) (well I took that as a good thing) ...but like everyone sometimes I just love to sit back and not think about anything...but that rarely happens.
So, I just wanted to post a link to this cool thought experiment Mary's room proposed by Frank Jackson.

picture of the labyrinth used on this post

Ni komentarjev: