11 oktober 2007

about me

My name is Biljana, I come from Postojna. Most of my friends call me Bili. They say it's because of Billie the kid. ;) I love my life, because of the people that surround me. I'm a very positive person, I believe all things in life will eventually happen as we want them to happen, we just gotta wish for it hard enough. There's this saying I just love: '' Be the change you want to see in the world.'' and this one - by which I live most of my days: '' Listen to that little voice in your head that says: 'wouldn't it be interesting if....' and than just do it.''
I love photography and sculpturing, art in general and I try to spend the most of my time outside taking photos, sculpturing or designing and making little boxes. I also love working with children so whenever I have time I have workshops with kids. Also one thing I couldn't live without is music and travelling. If I stay home for more than 3 months I go crazy. ;) I need to be on my way, exploring the world, learning about new cultures, meeting new people.
That's pretty much all about me in a short version.

10 komentarjev:

Andrej pravi ...

Hello Bili!! Somebody must be first, so I writing to you. Your blog is very nice.

BaTMaN pravi ...

since nobody seems to be writing you I will. How are you doing??

How do you like TSC??

Andrej pravi ...

I miss you today at school. See you on Monday. Have a nice weekend.

Andrej pravi ...

Sorry; I just see your second messege. So see you on Tuesday.

BaTMaN pravi ...

yeah tell me about it seems to like another school year on a high school.
:D
hehe you see I don't have to say anybody that T-2 is awesome, but I really think that you can get more for your money than from the other company's. Damn why wont you people believe me :S(joke). well I guess I will see you on Monday byebye

BaTMaN pravi ...

see there is still that I guess it is okay... I'll be prepared but I am already shaking.... dont be to harsh
see you soon..

Goran pravi ...

Hi Bili.
How are you.
It's very nice of you to write on my blog.
Thank you
Where are you today???
I didn't see you at school.
I hope you are not sick or something.
Take care
Bye

Davorin pravi ...

Hi! I saw your blog, it very nice. You have soo many interesting thing on blog. I wanted to say still this that you spoke English very good. I'm not so good in English, but I strive that I would to make better my English.
bye, bye

BaTMaN pravi ...

well not a problem If you need anything you just ask. yes it is always good to know people you are in school with... Oh yeah I am having a party for my birthday 2nd November If you have any time you can come...

sladkitrak pravi ...

hello bili!! You are very brave!! You have written a lot since the begining of the school year!!