25 oktober 2007

some interesting blogs

I will just point out some of them... there are so many...but as much time as I spend on computer I still don't have that much time to check it all out... so here are few of them...I like...and they also have some cool links to other blogs...worth seeing...;)

if you're up for a nice, interesting, funny reading about relationships, love, those moments in life... I run across it by accident - this last post today and everyday reminded me of someone very dear to me and I read some older posts as well...don't have time to read it all... someday...
http://jasikasebkarshad.blogspot.com/

than one about my all time favorite theme...photography... as my photography professor used to say - you need to see as many photos as you can, so you can learn about good composition, good light, good photography... and this blog is about photography...so check it out...there are also so many great sites on photography... I've read in some journal I think... or was it blog... - don't remember which one already, this interesting statement by David Byrne: "The eye and brain edit things out, so you only see the things you're interested in. The camera sees what it wants to see, but it's not exactly what the eye wants to see. It's like having another eye that you hold in your hand, but it's an interesting, different kind of eye."
http://photoblog.servatus.com/

and one more about all kinda topics... from increasing prices, to the media, teachers, sex, love... it's fun reading it...and I enjoy it... it's best described with this first line on the top: ''Sexual politics and self indulgence. Same thing, really.'' ...but than again it's more than just that... there are some interesting themes...some cool articles I can relate... if you want to start - perhaps read Dream on, baby or Detach yourself for starters...;)
http://kissnblog.blogspot.com

there are so many blogs out there...mine is giving me a hard time sometimes- the settings and all...but ok... I have one on my myspace site as well...not in English ...well some things are in English... anyhow... Have fun!!

1 komentar:

Andrej pravi ...

Hello Bili!!
I visited the blogs you had chosen. My favorite blog of all the blogs you picked is the second one, because it has many beautiful pictures.