19 oktober 2007

lack of time

sucks... I got myself so booked I can't see a way out... just for an example... Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays I have college in the morning, I get back home which is about an hour away with a car... I drive there and back everyday... than I go to work- to my first job... where I work for 2 days a week...till 8pm...it's not so bad... and the rest of the days I have my other job-graphics which takes my free mornings on Monday and Friday, the rest of my afternoons, and sometimes Saturdays... in all this I'm also working on my diploma... so in all I have a free Sunday...;)
and I look at all this and it makes me wonder what did I do to myself... but on the other hand this might get me some benefits later on...some more experience...some more knowledge...and no free time...hahaha...I just wonder how long will I keep this up... because knowing myself when I get fed with something or when I feel this isn't working for me I just quit what's not working and move on... but hey...I think I might last till the end of this year...maybe...;)we'll see... and for the first time in my life I have to actually write down what I'm gonna do every day... I had to get myself organized...and worst of all I have to make plans...I hate plans... I don't believe in plans... frustrating...wanna trade?

2 komentarja:

Unknown pravi ...

Hey Bili, kako kaj :). Zelo lep blog, my compliments !.

Pilar pravi ...

Im with you that plannings are horrible, but when you have no time and maaaany things too do, it's very useful and necessary!!
Cheers!