16 oktober 2007

Tose Proeski

I had some doubts about this blog I'm about to post, but hey...it's my blog. Anyhow not sure many of you heard about Tose Proeski, one of the best Macedonian vocalist ever. He was one year older than me, born on 25.1. 1981 in Prilep... was- because he died in a car accident this morning on his way to Zagreb and he wasn't even driving.
Events like this just keep reminding us how lots of times these kinda things happen, things you have no control of, things that shouldn't have happened... things that makes us remember how fragile our lives are...
I like his songs, he had a great voice and it's just sad he's no longer here.

6 komentarjev:

tjas pravi ...

Bili, you have so right that you post this in his honour! I just can’t believe that he’s gone… I´m sooooo sad because of this accident. I love his music very much and yes, he was a great singer!!!

Pilar pravi ...

ups, what a pity. I didnt know him, gonna to listen some songs from youtuube.
Regards! :)

bili pravi ...

he even had song in Slovene language - here's a link... he's great even in Slovene language and to sing it like this without any accent, perfect Slovene...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ISucs4gIL8

bili pravi ...

a macedonian song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rakZQVSQYfE&mode=related&search=

Pilar pravi ...

mmmh...really nice!! I've listened too songs. "moja" means "mine",isnt it?
Second song is simply beauuutiful!! I've liked a lot! Gonna get down from em**e ;)
Thanks for recommendation!

bili pravi ...

:) I'm glad you like it...my favourite is 'Jedina' try it...;) 'cija si', 'pratim te'...what means: jedina- the only one, cija si- who do you belong to-sth like that, pratim te- I follow you-sth like that... and yes moja is mine...;)