23 oktober 2007

U2 - Vertigo tour 2005

I can't get U2 out of my mind today... so I'm back home... nothing to do (don't have to go to work today woooohoooo) and I'm here... stuck in a moment...with U2... and with a memory of that concert in Vienna, Austria... my friend, me and another 50000 people all there because of U2... it was one of the best concerts I've been to... great sound...great feeling... and what I loved most about it is that we were so close by... I love the way Austrian people have it all organized... they started letting people in at 3pm I think... and we got there around 6 or 7pm... and we were in the front rows... right next to the stage... it was amazing...it was raining all day...and when we got to the stadium it stopped raining and the sky cleared...and than they came... it was amazing...50000 people singing together... just one of the best feelings in the world...
I put some of the movies I've made on that concert - not really a good quality...but you can hear a sound perfectly... ;)
enjoy... I sure did! :)



Ni komentarjev: