15 oktober 2007

my first Internet experience

I don't remember exact date...but I think it was in 1997...I'm not sure... it started with my work at this local students club and the fact we had to spend lots of time in our club spaces waiting for some new students to show up...we just started organizing the first ever festival in Postojna...and in between I got hooked on IRC, couldn't get me out of there... I could spend hours talking to people from all over the world... of course I also used e-mail, my first account was on hotmail, than yahoo and now I couldn't live without my gmail! :) first it was very useful because I could keep in touch with my friends from USA which I met on this festival we had organized...and than later when I was in Ljubljana, my first year at college...I started using MSN, got to know some really cool people....and my dear friend from USA Johnny, and I feel in love with all this technology...and how it can get you connected to people from all over....Now I have friends I met through Internet from all over the world and it's amazing how we even get to talk over the phone, I visited couple of them live... had coffee with some... it's great... and I met so many wonderful people on the Internet... different age from different countries with different ideas about life... and I found it great.... :)

my first meme

9 komentarjev:

Lujan pravi ...

I think this is the place to leave a comment... I'm Lujan, from "the tics world". Thanks for your visit, and I enjoyed reading your internet begginings :)

CU!

Lujan

Pilar pravi ...

Hello from Spain, you blog is great, keep on with it!
regards!

bili pravi ...

thanks for the nice comments! ;)I'll do my best ;)

VANJ pravi ...

Hey Bili! Maybe I should have MSN to know the true value on internet:) Bye bye

Prof. Nelba Quintana- La Plata- Argentina pravi ...

Hi, Billi. I made a link to my meme at http://englishvirtualcommunity.blogspot.com
Do the same. If you don´t know how ask , Sasha. I am one of the Writing Matrix leaders in Argentina.
Good work!

Prof. Nelba Quintana- La Plata- Argentina pravi ...

Hi, Bili. Yes, I could see that you have visited my blog. Thank you!! I don´t know what happened with the links... they worked yesterday but not today! I will check, and try to solve the problem.

BaTMaN pravi ...

yes you could tease me but the fact is I cannot have T-2 at my place I am just to damn behind god's back.....HEHE don't be confused I hope you make it.... See you in school...

sladkitrak pravi ...

hello! Internet is great but sometimes I get angry and impatient becouse the connection is slow or doesn`t work!

VANJ pravi ...

Hey Bili! Not changed my opinion on MSN... hate it... hate spending time before computer and hate writing stuff to somebody... I thnik I prefer the old-fashioned way... tavellin' 'round the world and meetin' people in person...I do understand though why some people like it:) I think you've already noticed how much time I need to answer one simple comment:))) But please stay in touch regardless! Have fun!